Champion’s Dinner with Roberto Alomar
- Tickets are now on sale for the Champion’s Dinner with guest speaker Robbie Alomar, Hall of Famer and former Toronto Blue Jay All-Star.
- The dinner is on Thursday, August 13th at Algonquin College, Building “D”, Woodroffe Campus, 1385 Woodroffe Avenue.
- Doors open at 6:30, presentation begins at 7:15 PM, with dinner served at 7:30 PM.
- Cost is $40/ticket.
- There will be no ticket sales at the door.
- Players and coaches will receive complimentary tickets.
- Free parking in lots 8, 9 and 12.
- Please submit your request for tickets using the form provided.
2015 Canadian Little League Baseball Championship Opening Ceremonies, Friday, August 7th, Eagles Nest Ball Park
- The Opening Ceremonies are scheduled to run from 4:45 PM to 5:20 PM.
- As with all games and events, admission is free! Come out and celebrate with us!
- The opening ceremonies will feature a concert with the Band of the Ceremonial Guard, direct from Parliament Hill, starting at 4:45 PM.
- With the grateful assistance and participation of the Ottawa Aboriginal Coalition, under the leadership of Mr. Marc Maracle and Ms Wendy Lanouette, our players will parade onto the field to the beat of an aboriginal drum ceremony and be led by a group of native Canadian dancers. We thank Chief Dan Brant for his generosity in helping to make this happen.
- Join us as RCMP Corporal Craig Kennedy sings “O Canada” with the Band of the Ceremonial Guard.
- Stay at the park and grab a bite to eat as the teams prepare for a 6 pm evening game.
Parliament Hill Cultural Day, Thursday August 6th
- All players and coaches will meet at the Hilton Garden Inn parking lot by 8:30 AM for transportation to Parliament Hill.
- With the cooperation of Major Michel Lavigne and Lieutenant Brad Ritson of the Band of the Ceremonial Guard, we will receive VIP treatment for the Changing of the Guard Ceremony precisely at 10 AM.
- Following the Changing of the Guard, at 10:30 AM, we will enjoy a tour of Parliament (in groups of 30) and be treated to a Parliament Hill BBQ on the lawn of the East Block. For this, we sincerely thank the Hon. Pierre Poilievre, MP Nepean-Carleton.
- Following the BBQ, we will be transported back to the hotel. We thank Mr. John Manconi and Councillor Jan Harder for providing the transportation.
Challenger Baseball Game
- The Challenger Baseball experience on Saturday August 15th is brought to us by Kelsey’s Barrhaven.
- Challenger Baseball is a active program for youth with physical and/or developmental disabilities.
- The East Nepean Challenger team will be taking on the Ottawa All-Stars in an exhibition game to showcase active team opportunities for youth.
- Join us as the Ottawa Firefighters band presents a free concert starting at 5:40 PM.
- The game begins at 6:30 and a players’ meal and entertainment for all follows the game.
- Hit, Throw, Run
- Play It Again Sport/Easton
Download the complete event schedule below.
Get Champion’s Dinner tickets
Tickets for the Champions Dinner with Robbie Alomar are no longer for sale. If you purchased tickets, please pick them up at the merchandise tent.